SAP Erp Hcm Processes and Forms
Author: Brandon Toombs
Publisher: SAP Press
Release Date: December 26, 2012
Whether you love them or hate them, forms are an integral part of today's business processes. Explore how to create forms that simplify your HR processes, align with your core business objectives, and support employee development. Whether you're setting up the software or using it, this book provides end-to-end configuration steps, business scenarios, and the dos and don'ts of mapping business objectives.
1. Plan for an HCM Processes and Forms Project Understand what HCM Processes and Forms is, what questions to ask during project preparation, and how to configure and customize the system.
2. Develop a Codified Form Process Design a simplified, effective, and discrete HR-driven forms process for employees, HR administrators, business decision-makers, and managers.
3. Greater Flexibility and HR Efficiency Improve the accuracy of your HR master data with greater form flexibility and increased process efficiency.
4. HR Processes Meet Business Objectives With hands-on, practical insight into this growing and evolving HR toolset of SAP ERP, learn how to build forms that unite business function and form design.
5. Explore Various Form Design Approaches Learn the intricacies of Adobe forms and the new FPM, non-Adobe forms, and then explore the configuration and implementation considerations for each.
Implementing and planning Adobe Forms, FPM Forms, Form Builder Process design SAP NetWeaver Portal integration Administration Design Time