Sidekick to The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
Author: Samantha C. Allen
Format: Kindle Edition
Release Date: November 25, 2014
Warning: This is an independent companion to The Burning Room, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought The Burning Room, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial Sidekick.
Killing someone is usually the work of a few moments. But when Orlando Mercedo dies of blood poisoning from the bullet lodged in his spine a decade ago, Detective Harry Bosch finds himself looking at a ten-year murder. With a new partner in tow, Bosch starts digging for the truth in what quickly becomes a highly charged political case.
With this Sidekick, you’ll:
• Discover some of The Burning Room's fascinating hidden gems
• Spend some more time with the characters you’ve come to know and love
• Learn what you might have missed on your first read of The Burning Room
• Explore a possible alternate ending and imagine ideas for a sequel
• Get a chance to discuss Michael Connelly's The Burning Room with other readers on our Facebook forum
Sidekicks are entertaining and insightful reading companions, filled with delightful commentary and thought-provoking questions. Readers have raved that they "really put you in touch with the many layers of the novel," "keep you entertained even longer," and are "perfect if you want a vivid understanding of the story." Designed to be read side by side with the novels they complement, they’ll give you even more reasons to love some of today’s best books.