Seven Step UX: The Cookbook for Creating Great Products
Author: Csaba Házi
Format: Kindle Edition
Buying this book, you will be granted access to the 7STEPUX App as well!
If you want to get started with UX or extend your product design skills, this book has it all for you. SEVEN STEP UX is a business-savvy, hands-on process for devising a great product idea, including planning, applying UX research, creating the design and testing.
In this book, we will:
- Understand the basics of UX and see how it is essential for business
- Learn how to plan a product (let it be a website or app).
- How to apply UX research to validate your ideas and create better products (all methods are hands-on and step-by step)
- How to start sketching your ideas and building up meaningful wireframes
- How to flesh out wireframes and create an interactive prototype that you can test with target users
- How to create a kick-ass visual design for your product that is engaging to your target audience
- How to test out designs, mobile apps, landing pages to increase conversions and improve usability
- How to hand-off designs for developers that they'll love.
This book will guide you through all the steps, in a lightweight, conversational way with humor. Also, if you buy this book, you will have access to the exclusive 7STEPUX APP. In the App you can:
- Download practical templates, checklists and templates to boost UX work
- Ask questions to the author and discuss UX with other people who've already purchased the book
- Access multiple formats of the book for a better reading experience